ROLE PLAYS FOR TODAY. PHOTOCOPIABLE ACTIVITIES TO GET STUDENTS SP EAKING(En papel)
- Nº de páginas: 250
- Encuadernación: Tapa blanda
- Editoral: DELTA PUBLISHING
- Lengua: INGLÉS
- ISBN: 9781900783996
"All the role plays activities you need - in one photocopiable resource book!"
Role Plays for Today is a photocopiable resource book for use with adult and teenage students of English. It provides extensive speaking practice, and can be used both in EFL and ESOL classes from elementary to advanced levels.
* Guaranteed to get students speaking in natural, real world contexts.
* Target Language boxes on all of the role play cards provide students with a convenient selection of key expressions and functional language appropriate to the role play.
* All the 'classic' classroom role plays are included, such as the Job Interview, Visiting the Doctor, the Clothes Shop and the Restaurant - with plenty of creative ideas thrown in!
* Lots of new role play ideas and contexts, such as Enrolling at a Gym, Breaking Bad News, TV Chat Show, Internet Café, University Interview and Passport Control.
* Lead In and Follow Up suggestions with each role play to provide a fully rounded lesson.
* Clear guidelines and suggestions for adaptation to different class sizes, lesson lengths and learning environments
* Grammar, functional language and vocabulary areas for each role play are clearly indicated in the teacher's notes, in the detailed contents and in quick reference indexes at the back of the book
Role Plays for Today provides teachers with an instant resource of all the role play activities they will ever need on a day-to-day basis. It provides students with enjoyable speaking practice activities in up-to-date contexts they can relate to.
Opiniones "ROLE PLAYS FOR TODAY. PHOTOCOPIABLE ACTIVITIES TO GET STUDENTS SP EAKING"
No hay opiniones para este producto