The complete guide to terrace, balcony and windowsill gardening in Spain and other Mediterranean countries.
Packed with practical information and tips, this book will help resident and non-resident owners of apartments in towns and villages, inland and on the coast, make best use of the space available to them.
Key items include
- Designing and maximising growing space whether four or four hundred square metres.
- Selecting plants for a variety of sunny, semi-shady and shady locations.
- Combining plant colours and sizes for eye-catching effect, with colour illustrated descriptions of specially chosen flowering and evergreen plants.
- Taking account of water, nutritional needs and sun, drought and frost resistance.
- Growing herbs, fruit and vegetables in addition to flowers.
Also provided is a comprehensive list of plants, an index and useful addresses.
Apartment Gardening Mediterranean Style represents a further exciting milestone in books on gardening by well-known authors, Dick and Clodagh Handscombe, following on from their classic trilogy, Your Garden in Spain, Growing Healthy Vegetables in Spain and Growing Healthy Fruit in Spain, also published by Santana Books.
Inseparables, comprar "APARTMENT GARDENING. MEDITERRANEAN STYLE" junto con: