THAILAND 2016 (16TH ED.) (LONELY PLANET COUNTRY REGIONAL GUIDES)(En papel)
- Nº de páginas: 808
- Encuadernación: Tapa blanda
- Editoral: LONELY PLANET PUBLICATIONS
- Lengua: INGLÉS
- ISBN: 9781743218716
Dive into Thailand via its legendary food and breathtaking scenery, then go deeper with its unique culture and fascinating history. By the time you come up for air, you’ll be planning your next visit. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Thailand, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Wander through wild orchids in Mae Hong Son, charter a longtail boat on the Andaman Coast or look for tigers and monkeys in national parks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetThailand Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience...
Opiniones "THAILAND 2016 (16TH ED.) (LONELY PLANET COUNTRY REGIONAL GUIDES)"
No hay opiniones para este producto